Thursday, May 29, 2014

Influenster GoVoxBox

My latest box that I received from Influenster is called the "GoVoxBox". This box included health and wellness items, which I absolutely loved! The items included:

  • PROFOOT Triad Orthotic Shoe Liners
    • This product is great! I work on my feet all day, and putting these in my work shoes made them so much more comfortable! I would definitely recommend these, even though they are a bit pricey at $10.49 per pack.
  • PROFOOT Pedi-Rock
    • This item is probably my favorite one from the GoVoxBox. This pedi-rock is easy to use, and removes the dead skin from my feet. I recommend this to EVERYONE, because everyone needs to be using this during the summer when all you wear are flip flops! This retails for $8.99, but it is SO worth it!
  • Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
    • I actually received an entire box of these in my VarsityVoxBox. I do like these tampons, and a girl can never have enough. These are relatively cheap, at $3.99 a box.
  • Blue Diamond Fruit Flavored Almonds
    • This was my least favorite product out of the box. Its not that they were disgusting; they just weren't for me. I normally don't like almonds, and I don't really like anything blueberry flavored. So they were kind of weird for me personally. I'm sure other people like them though! They are $3.19 for a 4oz bag!
  • Müller Green Corner Yogurt
    • Obviously they can't ship yogurt, so there was a coupon for my choice of a free yogurt cup! I love yogurt, so I was really excited about this! I chose vanilla yogurt that came with a chocolatey cereal topping, which was delicious! They are pretty affordable, at $1.29 each.
  • Aqua Spa Relax Body Creme
    • In this box, you either received the body creme or the bath salts. I received the body creme, and I was really happy I got this one because I never take baths. This lotion smells AMAZING. It really does smell like a spa. It has lavender and chamomile, and it feels so good on your skin! It is pricey for a store like Walmart, at $9.99 each, but pretty cheap compared to stores like Bath and Body Works! 
  • Vitamin Shoppe Fit N Full Shakes + Jaxx Shaker Bottle
    • I have tried protein shakes before, and I love them! In this box there were three different flavors: chocolate, vanilla, and berries. The chocolate shake was by far my favorite, and it kept me full all day! I also loved that it came with a shaker bottle to mix it up with! These are expensive, but all weight loss/protein shakes are. This retails for $18.74 (on sale at vitaminshoppe.com) for 14 individual shakes.
Overall, I really enjoyed the products in the GoVoxBox. I love trying out any health and wellness items, and I definitely found some new favorites! I hope you enjoyed this review, and try a few of these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment