Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The end of the semester is finally here!

After a very busy semester, the end is finally here! It's hard to believe that I'm halfway through Junior Year already! And after that, I only have one more year. I remember someone told me my freshman year, "Each year in college goes by faster." And they are definitely right! In a little more than a year, I will be done with college, and moving on to the next phase of my life. Sometimes thinking ahead is scary, because I have no idea what lies ahead. But then I remember that God is always there with me through every step of my life. My favorite verse is Joshua 1:9, which says: "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Reading this verse really comforts me and reminds me that no matter how scary the future can be, God will be with me through everything. Knowing this, I can look to the future and not be scared anymore, and instead be excited for what God has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment