Thursday, October 17, 2013

Influenster Varsity Vox Box

If you haven't heard of Influenster, then you're missing out. Influenster is a site that is free for anyone to join, and rewards you by writing reviews. The more reviews you write, the more your score goes up, which can result in you getting a VoxBox. A VoxBox is a box filled with various products and samples, and is send out to the Influensters who qualify. I qualified for the Varsity VoxBox since I'm a college student and my score was high enough. In this box, I received:
  • 1 package of Airheads Xtreme Bites
I absolutely love the Airheads Xtreme Bites! They are so good! It's a sweet and sour candy, and it tastes great. It's hard not to eat the whole bag at once! Another good thing is that they are only $1.69 a bag! 
  • Samples of Clearasil Superfruit Acne Wash
The Clearasil Superfruit Acne Wash is amazing. It smells great, and doesn't irritate my skin. It cleanses and helps prevent acne, so it's a great product overall! The sample I received came with a coupon, and I actually went out and bought the full size. I definitely recommend this one! This product retails for around $5.50 in stores.
  • 1 package of Kiss Nail Dress
The Kiss Nail Dress was a decent product. What I like about this is that they come with many different designs, which you could otherwise not do with polish. However, it took me a good 20 minutes just to put all the stickers on and make them fit my nails. While they looked really cool on my nails, they only lasted for about a day before the tips started peeling back. While I really like the concept of this product, they need to be made to last for at least a week. They are also kind of pricey at $6.00 per pack.
  • 1 Tide PODS
I love the convenience of Tide PODS! As a college student, they are a lot easier to use than carrying a huge container of laundry detergent around. However, they are pretty expensive, at $17.99 for 66 PODS. They do a great job of washing my clothes, but I'll stick to less expensive detergent for now.
  • NYC Big Bold Plumping Gloss
The NYC Big Bold Plumping Gloss is awesome! It comes in a lot of pretty colors. Since it's a plumping gloss, it feels tingly once you put it on, but it makes your lips look great! The only bad thing about the gloss is that it has a weird taste. But, at only $3.99 each, it is a great deal!


Overall, I LOVED my first VoxBox! It was filled with great products, some of which are my new favorites! Hopefully, I can get some more VoxBoxes in the future :)


No comments:

Post a Comment